burning and installation instruction for the 6 world
version for Windows XP
Because their are some people wich seem
to have problems during installation,
here you will find a step by step installation guide.
If you get problems or error
messages, I can not provide you much help, because I didn't
had any during my installations !
|What you need:
- An packaging program like Winrar. Find this =>
(I have NOTHING to do with
the content of this page)
- 2 empty CDs / DVDs with a minimum size of 300 MB
and 700 MB
- A CD-Drive, that can burn CDs
- A program to burn CDs
|Following up you
will find the download to get the game:
Should the download
not work properly please report it in the forum.
(The download link comes from a
different website, its contents are NOT under my control)
- Download the file.
- Extract the files to gain two ISO files.
- Then extract each ISO file in a folder or burn
them straight away on a CD/DVD.
You should now own two folder with the following
Folder 1. => 266 MB
Should have => 8.207 files - 175 folder
Folder 2. => 634 MB
Should have => 117 files - 3 folder
- Now you get the first empty CD/DVD and burn the content
of the first folder on it.
- Then you repeat the same procedure with the
second CD/DVD and folder.
of the program:
- Start with CD 1
- Open my computer or the
- Right click at the cd-drive and choose open
- GO into the installj folder
- Right-click at the SETUP.EXE
and choose porperties
- In the following window choose the compabitality
- Check compabitality mode and
choose Windows 98 from the compatibility list
- CLick OK
- Double click at SETUP.EXE =>
the installation windows should now be open
get through the installation, you have
just to click the button with the N
on it again and again. You can change
the installation path, if you want
(Installation path changing)
- At the end of the installation there should open
a new windows. close these new window.
- Now you should search for the folder where you
If you didn't changed the default installation
path, you should find finfin here:
C:\Program Files\FUJITSU\fin fin
- Search for the teoboot.exe.
( To see possible error messages in
english, please download this ZIP-File and
replace the "teoboot.exe" with the
"teoboot.exe" from the ZIP-File. )
- Change the compatibility mode
of the teoboot.exe to Windows98
and save the properties.
- Resize the window of the folder, so you can see
- Now drag, while pushing the left mousebutton, the
teoboot.exe at the desktop.
- Do this again, so you should gain 2 shortcuts.
- Close the folder.
- Choose one of the shortcuts, do a right click,
and choose properties.
- Under the first tab General
you should add to the name Fullscreen .
- Now choose the Shortcut tab.
- In the Target path add at the
end of the current path the following after a
Now the text must be look like this: (maybe with
another installation path)
"C:\Program Files\FUJITSU\fin fin\teoboot.exe" -FULLSCREEN
- Close with OK
- Now choose the other shortcut and repeat the same
only change the ollowing:
Under the first tab General
you should add to the name Window
For the Target path add =>
- Now open "Start" and choose
"programs" and then "finfin"
- there you should find the following icons:
(the help file will give an
error if you try to open it)
Now choose the first contact icon.
For the first contakt
this icon is important! Else the program will not
The following is for those how never
played finfin before:
- Follow the points until you reach the point where
you have to insert datas.
your name in.
(left is male / right is female)
with your birthday
(Year / Month / Day)
- Click at next, until you reach the start. Now
choose the upper stone.
You will arrive at a map. There
will an information panel open. There you will be
that you only will need the second CD from now
on to get in contact with finfin.
After this the program will close it's self
with a mouseclick.